Assalamualaikum w.b.h.
it's my th entry!!!
Hye, everyone! How's ur day?! I wish dat everything u've planned will end up successfully. Alhamdulillah, dis is my 50th entry fer dis blog. I'm happy to have it as companion when there are up and down in me. Ouh ya, sorry to leave u without any sign. I'm away fer a vacation in my parents' hometown, Sabak Bernam. After a couple of days without any update, here I come back wif a new stuff ;D
Last Saturday, my dad, Amir and I went to Kuala Lumpur PC Fair at KL Conventional Centre. Our purpose was to buy a small size laptop fer me. Actually, I already have a big ACER laptop before but it's quite heavy fer me to bring it all da way to campus. Furthermore, it was given fer me just fer temporary use as da laptop was my dad's. My lil bro also asked fer his own PC as he had difficulties especially when the assignments were waiting to be settled. So, I planned to let go my laptop to him and I bought a new but small one.
On dat day, my dad parked da car at Kampong Baru LRT Station. We started to walk, walk and walk until da train arrived KLCC station. Then, stopped awhile to buy return tickets, otherwise we had to queue up on da way back. Our journey continued as we had to climb up to KL Conventional Centre where da PC Fair was held.
We didn't go to booth by booth as we were running of time.*wanna go hometown dat evening* ACER booth juz catched our eyes and we went straight away to search fer a small netbook. I looked around another booth to survey da price and design but I preferred ACER as it's cheaper than another brand. After negotiating da price and having briefing about da features, I finally decided to buy Aspire One Netbook.
We had to wait fer about an hour maybe before we could get da netbook. urgghh! With no chair and crowd everywhere, at last I temporary lost of conciousness. Alhamdulillah, I managed to hide at da back of da booth and laid fer awhile..what a pity! After 5 min, I could stand and rest until da payment was settled. Then, we walked again all da way back and got our car at Kampong Baru Station.
.....haaaaaah.....
*such a relieve*
---------------------------------------------------------------
Here I wanna share da infos
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
Operating system: Genuine Windows XP® Home Edition
Platform:
# Intel® Atom™ processor N270
(1.60 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache)
# Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express Chipset
(DDR2 400/533/667 MHz)
# Mobile Intel® 82801GBM Chipset
# Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®
network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp™ wireless
System memory:
# Single channel with one soDIMM slot
# DDR2 533/667 MHz SDRAM memory interface design
# soDIMM slot: Supports 512 MB / 1 GB / 2 GB soDIMMs for total system memory of up to 2 GB5
Display:
10.1" WSVGA high-brightness (typical 180-nit) Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution
# LED backlight
# 262,000 colors supported
Storage:
2.5" 9.5 mm 160 GB hard disk drive
Multi-in-1 card reader:
# Supporting Secure Digital™ (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Reduced-Size Multimedia Card (RS-MMC), Memory Stick™ (MS), Memory Stick PRO™ (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card™ (xD)
# Supporting storage cards with adapter: miniSD™, microSD™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™
Dimension and weight:
260 (W) x 1 85 (D) x 33.4 (H) mm (10.2 x 7.28 x 1.31 inches)1.18 kg (2.62 lbs.) with 3-cell battery pack
1.33 kg (2.95 lbs.) with 6-cell battery pack
Power:
24.4 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
# 3-hour battery life 8
48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
# 6-hour battery life 8
57.7 W 5200 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
# 7-hour battery life 8
30 W adapter with power cord
2 wut say u?!:
beshnye dpt new laptop!!
bole pinjam x??hehe..
boleh2..exchange yea..
hehe;D
Post a Comment