Thursday, April 9, 2009

# 48 - Award

1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

Here's the award!!!


I thought it would be fun to award some blogs which have not yet been featured here as a way to show a little more love to those I feel deserve it. I decided to pick ten blogs which I read often and from there if those blog owners choose to, they’re more than welcome to pass along the award to other blogs which they love to read as well and so on. So without further ado the very first recipients of the ‘I <3 Your Blog’ award are as follows:
  • Nurazreen @ Dede
  • Farah Adiba @ Deb
  • Izzatul Nadzirah @ Ijat
  • Khairunnisa @ Nisa
  • Iylia Afiqah @ Laiyern
  • Syarkina Nabila @ Kina
  • Nurul Husna @ Nana
  • Nur Hikmah @ Ikkey
  • Raja Arina @ Raje
  • Ristina @ Ris
  • Adjla @ Adj
What a marvelous award and inspiration to celebrate!

So, there goes my list. Check them out if you get a chance. If you want to grab this award and would like to give it to fellow blogger, you're more than welcome to do so. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for writing such great blogs and keeping me entertained and informed :)

lots of love,




1 wut say u?!:

.Cik Nana. said...

tengkiu cik ida..
;)

 

MELODIES OF HEART. Design By: SkinCorner